- Career Level
- Not Specified
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, rated A+ (Superior) by the leading independent rating organization for the industry, is growing rapidly and has operations throughout the US. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and align its marketing strategy to achieve company goals and objectives. Position will be based out of our headquarters in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
The goal is to ensure the companys marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Recommend and manage marketing budget
- Plan and implement in coordination with Sales, promotional campaigns
- Co-responsible for Brand Management
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Develop and assure consistency of marketing materials as we grow products and expand our distribution channels and territory
- Uncover trends in the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- In concert with Sales, seek and evaluate potential strategic partners
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the companys overall strategies and objectives
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the companys unique voice
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines
- Proficient in MS Office and business software
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Dynamic Leadership Qualities
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MS/MA will be a plus
- Insurance experience a plus, but not required
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!