Part-Time Imaging Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Physicians Mutual is hiring a Part-Time Imaging Specialist to receive, analyze, sort and prepare customer correspondence. In this role, you would identify the function and type of each document to determine the correct workflow, as well as index electronic faxes and image incoming correspondence.
4:00 PM 9:00 PM Monday-Friday (25 hours per week)
- High school education or its equivalent
- Familiarity with a PC in a Windows environment
- Experience using imaging technology is highly preferred
- High level of proficiency and accuracy in typing and 10-key
- Ability to operate scanner, PC, and copy equipment
- Ability to detect errors and troubleshoot minor equipment problems
- Excellent concentration skills and ability to retain changing information and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.