Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
American Claims Management, Inc. is seeking a dedicated Adjuster to join our Commercial Claims team in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate for this role will have 5 or more years of experience handling either commercial general liability, professional liability or commercial property experience. This is an intensive, decision making position handling complex general liability or property claims for specialty risk clients.
- Provider excellent customer service
- Manage legal defense and handle time-sensitive matters
- Manage complex claims at every angle including litigation, coverage, damage analysis, experts, reserving, subrogation and risk transfer
- Prepare detailed reports and recommendations to clients
- Control and manage risk for specialty risk clients in a variety of different business fields.
- Analyze legal and claim trends, and work with defense or coverage counsel
- Interpret policy language and provide coverage analysis
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience handling claims
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to understand policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terms
- Ability to review and interpret estimates (for property position)
- College degree
- 5 years experience handling claims.
- Licenses to be obtained in all states in which claims are handled, to be obtained within 60 days of hire
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Adjuster - Commercial Claims - Tampa, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly