Regional Sales Manager
- Career Level
Forest Lawn is looking for an experienced regional sales manager with a proven track record of success leading business development and overall performance of an outside sales team. The regional sales manager will meet and exceed required sales standards of the region as well as recruit, hire, motivate and support sales personnel to meet individual sales standards.
- Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting sales and enhancing the business and goodwill of Forest Lawn.
- As the Regional Sales Manager you will partner with Human Resources to recruit new Planning Advisors
- Instruct and supervise Planning Advisors in their duties and Forest Lawn’s sales business, and in all applicable law, policies and procedures.
- Regional Sales Manager will assist and supervise Planning Advisors in generating customer leads, giving presentations and making sales.
- Support all Planning Advisors in their sales efforts.
- Perform any action necessary to render complete services to Forest Lawn and its customers.
- Regional Sales Manager will follow up with the Planning Advisors regarding the status of each policy on the delinquency report and necessary steps to be taken to save the policy.
- Train new Planning Advisors, and existing technology-deficient Planning Advisors, on the usage of the equipment and software provided to them by the Association including: desktops, laptops, cellular phones, printers, fax machine, the use of the security fob, time and attendance software, Excel, Work, Outlook, and various functions related with HMIS. May assign Sales Secretary to assist as needed.
- Other duties as necessary
Educations and / or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and 4-year sales management experience.
- Must have own outsides sales experience-prospecting own leads
- Mortuary/Cemetery experience preferred but not required
Certificate, Licenses, Registration
- Valid California Driers License
- Limited or Full Insurance License preferred or be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Cemetery Sales Person License must be obtain within first 45 days of employment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual a plus
- PC Literate in Microsoft Work and Excel
- Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly