Inside Property Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people's lives in Charlotte, NC!
It is highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate and organize data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Each day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including auto, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.Investigate and negotiate claims of diminished value for automobiles.
- Adapts well to change, responds to new tasks and is receptive to changing work requirements and feedback
- Listens to and acknowledges customer requests with respect and empathy
- Responds with urgency and proficiency to customer requests
- Examines work environment for opportunities to improve
- Demonstrates respect to others by being inclusive of people from diverse backgrounds
- Requests and responds to feedback and coaching related to individual performance from leaders, peers and customers
- Pursues opportunities for growth and development
- Four-year college degree preferred, plus two years experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Preferred: 2 years experience handling insurance claims as an adjuster
- Preferred: Active Adjusting license.
- Excellent customer service skills both in person and on the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for helping others.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.