Commercial Unrepresented Claims Adjuster
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Commercial Unrepresented Casualty Adjuster handling ridesharing claims in Irving, TX!!
What you will do:
- Investigate and settle injury claims where the parties involved are not represented by an attorney.
- Investigate claims: take recorded statements, obtain photos and/or conduct on scene investigations, review medical reports for claim settlement evaluation, document claim files and prepare investigation summaries.
- Determine liability and negotiate a claim settlement in accordance with business unit best practices.
- Reviews medical reports in preparation for claims settlement evaluation.
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair and easy.
- Research and respond to customer communications.
- Provide work guidance and direction to less senior employees.
- Participate in other projects and responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Liability determination and investigation experience strongly preferred
- One to two years experience in delivering outstanding customer service
- Knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
- Ability to analyze data to recognize patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter who can work independently
- Persistence and the ability to solve problems
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Prior military are strongly encouraged to apply
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.