Staff Appraisers- Work from Home/Remote!
- Career Level
- Not Specified
h hhhhhh h h h
We currently have openings across the United States for Remote/Work from Home Residential Staff Appraisers. Assurant Valuations, a subsidiary of Assurant Inc., offers an innovative and differentiated suite of valuation solutions and appraisal services for mortgage industry professionals nationwide. Our commitment to quality and service, combined with our unique partnership approach to clients and appraisers, sets us apart as the nations premier appraisal management company (AMC). At Assurant Valuations, we believe in producing valuation solutions that are number one in quality and service. We continue to expand and enhance our appraisal services to maintain the highest level of quality available on the market while serving as a true solution partner to our clients and appraisers. Our companies strive to bring innovation and positive change to the industry, working together to deliver a comprehensive suite of valuation solutions that covers the loan cycle from origination to final collateral disposition.
Primary Job Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Completion of Desktop and Field Appraisals to include all product/property types.
- Completion of Desktop and Field Appraisal/Valuation Reviews to include all product/property types.
- Completion of Client PCR/Appeal Requests to include all product/property types.
- Completion of Desktop and Field research as associated with repurchase demands.
- Responsible for the communication of process milestones
- Participate in regular meetings with Leadership to identify regional trends, discuss opportunities and develop objectives based on direction
- Collaborate with Appraisal Advocates to evaluate and recommend Client Specific Underwriting Guideline modification
- Identify and escalate critical quality related client concerns and/or property issues to Appraisal Advocates.
- Identify and escalate critical service related client concerns and/or outdated/incomplete order information
h hhhhhh h h h
- Active Certified or Licensed Residential Appraiser meeting the qualifications of all State level Appraisal Management Company Registration Acts.
- No current or pending Disciplinary Action for any state
- No revocation without reinstatement for any state
- No prior disciplinary that resulted in suspension, denial, revocation, that has not been subsequently be reinstated appraisal, real estate, or lending related licenses
- Certified license
- Staff Appraiser Experience
- Mortgage Lending Experience/Knowledge
- National Desktop Appraisal Review Experience
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits starting Day 1
- 401k Matching and Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time off
- Car/Travel Allowance
- Monthly communication allowance
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- MLS Subscriptions reimbursement
- E&O Insurance covered by Assurant
- Software license reimbursement
- Work from home