AmTrust Financial Services
Administration / Clerical, Financial Services, Accounting
AmTrust Financial, a global Fortune 500 organization is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk ll in Cleveland, Ohio. In this role you will be supporting the Deductible Billing process. You will be part of a team of up to five staff members completing both the billing and receivables process for this product. This person will report directly to the department Supervisor.Responsibilities
- Perform customer service function over the phone and email supporting our external and internal customers
- Perform transactional level entries and balancing for large scale clients
- Ability to perform in a high volume environment with deadlines utilizing solid time management skills
- Proposing enhancements to, revising, and implementing accounts receivable policies and procedures
- Working with internal departments to conduct research and resolve transaction discrepancies.
- High School diploma is required a Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an Accounts Receivables department preferably in the insurance industry.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to maneuver between multiple systems proficiently.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high volume environment that requires a work product that is highly accurate and timely
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.