Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Branch Administrative Assistant II is an exciting intermediate level position into our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with Auto Club members.
* Administrative duties may include preparing and creating various reports, spreadsheets and memos for management and department staff; composing, typing and proofing correspondence reports and forms; balancing cash drawers; posting ledgers/ resolving overages/shortages; managing Accounts Receivables, etc.
* Create and maintain confidential/technical files and records for the department relating to employees, projects, purchasing, signing authority, member correspondence or other activities.
- May assist management team with staff related activities including maintain employee files, processing new hires/status changes, Kronos timekeeping/scheduling, attendance etc., and or other confidential tasks.
- Perform administrative duties to support the department and its staff.
- May schedule appointments/reserve facilities, receive visitors, as well as answer phone inquiries and other correspondence.
- May facilitate communication between office staff, field representatives, vendors, or members/customers to accomplish objectives.
- Assist with maintenance, preparation, payments calculation or reconciliation of department budgets, bookkeeping, invoicing, billing, payments or other similar tasks.
- May provide guidance to department employees on assignments, necessary work to be performed, prioritization of work, and/or scheduling of staff.
- Resolve pending issues within scope of authority or refer to appropriate staff to ensure proper resolution.
- This position may provide guidance, coaching and/or training to staff as needed.
- In the absence of Branch management this position will be the manager delegate.
- Independently handles member complaints and effectively communicates successful resolutions.
- Support the branch with member facing duties that include performing all related member service related functions such as: reception, DMV, passport photos, notary, travel, help branch meet cross selling and up-selling goals.
- Special Skills: Must obtain notary public commission within 12 months of entry into position and must maintain notary commission for duration of employment in position.
* High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate required.
* Two-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work preferred.
* 4-6 years office administration experience and 2-3 years project coordination and/or business transaction experience preferred.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Additional computer software skills such MS Project and Publisher desired.
- General organizational and time management skills required, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Meet project deadlines as set by management.
- Must be able to delegate and oversee projects and assignments to other employees as directed.
- Must know or quickly learn corporate policies, procedures and guidelines in many areas and be familiar with various functions within the Club.
- Exceptional time management and self-management skills and attributes are required to independently prioritize tasks in order to effectively meet deadlines and ensure assigned projects are completed on time and within guidelines.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE