- Career Level
We are W3!
Named one of the 2018 Top Work Places by the Tampa Bay Times.
We have a great opportunity in St. Petersburg and Sarasota for anyone looking for exposure and potential career in the insurance industry!
This intern should be prepared to work in a professional team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of personal lines insurance products.
Intern will learn and be exposed to:
- Real working knowledge of insurance components;
- Participation in staff meetings;
- Insurance information systems;
- Networking and meeting a variety of people in the industry, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future;
- Opportunity to find a mentor.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the department, but may include:
- Collect detailed risk and underwriting information.
- Review policy files.
- Enter and clean up electronic data.
- Contribute to the organization and planning of files.
- Participate and collaborate on various projects.
- Good written and verbal communication;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Excel;
- Pursuing a degree in Risk Management.
Schedule and Compensation:
- 10-week internship;
- 20-25 hours per week around intern's class schedule;
- $10 per hour.
- The candidate offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation and drug screen.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.