Marketing Consultant - Allstate Roadside Services
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Allstate Roadside Services (ARS) Consultant will assist with planning, development and execution of marketing materials that contribute to the growth of ARS both in the consumer and B2B/retail channels. The consultant will be responsible of supporting efforts to help increase awareness and brand consideration, drive incremental business and meet marketing business goals.
- Assist with the strategy, development and execution of integrated marketing materials for an innovative roadside assistance offering that builds Allstate brand consideration and preference, and meet marketing business goals
- Drive brand consistency and broaden the brand footprint across all media based on business goals and brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with ARS team and internal business partners to create and update consumer and B2B facing marketing efforts
- Assist in the development of agent marketing materials from initial concepts to implementation
- Possess strong knowledge of and ability to creatively assess digital creative, media and direct marketing programs to insure cohesiveness of message
- Ability to work independently, ensuring projects are completed within established deadlines
- Support the creation of comprehensive Marketing assignment briefs (AIMs) for use with internal business partners and external agencies, which will help guide Marketing campaigns
- Contribute to strategic decision making to increase awareness and sales of roadside products
- Assist team in project management and coordination for Allstate Roadside Services in paid search as well as digital, social, collateral and general brand identity efforts.
- Assist with development and implementation of new programs and campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners and resources, including internal subject matter experts, advertising agencies, strategy/product managers and legal teams to ensure program goals are met and integrated companywide
- Look for new opportunities for integration of roadside assistance messaging in offering a full solution for Allstate agents to sell and ultimately drive multi-policy households.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or Integrated Marketing Communications is preferred
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role within a corporate environment and/or advertising/marketing communications agency.
Experience with a deadline driven environment, requiring minimum supervision
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and be very detail oriented
Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Project management/organizational skills
Strategic and analytic skills
Strong creative judgment
Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Experience and knowledge of working with a B2B and/or roadside services organization a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.