Enrollment Operations Team Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Enrollment Operations conducts face to face and call center enrollments for employer groups of 50 to 500 eligible employees.
With minimal supervision, provide quality service through communication with brokers, sales staff, Enrollment Operations employees and other internal customers to assist them in producing and conserving business for the company.
- Manage home office operations and operation associates
- Delegate duties among home office staff and contract/temp employees
- Act as liaison between department staff and other home office departments
- Monitor and manage contract/temp employees schedules and attendance
- Coordinate enrollment implementation for all cases where AB Enroll is involved
- Manage case research and assistance for Enrollment Services Management and Enrollment Coordinators as needed
- Assistance with Enrollment Call Center administration needs
- Facilitate monthly and weekly reports for clients and brokers based on need
- Implement and manage case builds on internal platforms, working directly with our internal technology team
- Work directly with external technology platforms when our internal platform is not used
- Collect and submit weekly payroll for contract enrollers
- Help to staff and manage enrollments for both field and call center cases
- Recruit and manage new contract enrollers
- Create and maintain great working relationships with all internal departments
- Manage and implement calls with internal and external clients
- 2 years of prior work experience in voluntary benefits or benefit enrollments
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Risk Management or related field
- Good communications skills required to interact with sales staff and other internal and external contacts
- Intermediate knowledge of insurance processes and administration
- Experience with most internal applications necessary to facilitate research
- Ability to leverage limited technical skills
- Knowledge of enrollment platforms (Selerix, ADP, Allapp, etc.)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.