CE-Field Communication-Sr Cons II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The mission of the Customer Experience Field Communication, Consultation and Education Team, as part of the Customer Experience & Retention department, is to positively impact customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention by educating field and AOR partners with fact-based insights regarding customers needs and wants that can be incorporated into customer-facing processes and measurement systems - contributing to an improved customer experience.
How we deliver value:
Deliver Actionable Insights - Deliver a holistic view of how customers experience Allstate, in a way that drives action and advocacy
Define the Experience - Continuously draw on customer, consumer and marketplace insights, to anticipate changing expectations and define/evolve the differentiated experiences we want for our customers
Drive the Design - Drive the design of products, services and experiences that increase promoters by building value and relationships, and reduce detractors by making it easy to do business with Allstate
The CE Consultant on the Strategic Partnerships, Communication and Education team will be the day to day contact for assigned AORs and will analyze performance trends, documenting best practices for wins and recommending solutions for opportunity areas. This person will provide Customer Experience education, and help inspire their AOR partners to make changes to improve the overall experience for our customers.
- Develop project plans and execute intermediate level projects
- Participates on projects of critical importance; may own pieces of critical project from start to finish
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with cross-functional and AORs teams
- Influences the work of others through project and program execution
- Facilitate recurring meetings with AOR partners to discuss reports, trends, and new and existing initiatives
- Translate qualitative and quantitative data into meaningful ideas and approaches to enhance the customer experience
- Provide consultative insights to regional and cross-functional teams to translate available data in to actionable initiatives
- Evaluate and provide feedback on new and existing initiatives that impact customer experience
- Measure, evaluate, and document initiatives to create repeatable, scalable best practices
- Develops in-depth ideas and materials, ensures understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision makers
- Recommend solutions that challenge the status quo to drive improvement and innovation
- Demonstrates clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter and highly capable of independent work with limited leader direction and/or support
- Strong communication, presentation and delivery skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners to collaborate effectively
- Ability to think strategically, conceptually, analytically and creatively
- Ability to develop strategies to implement tactical change
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years translating qualitative and quantitative data in to actionable approaches
- Minimum 3+ years managing projects and program execution
- Insurance industry experience preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.