VP Finance - Client Treasury
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Basic Function: The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Oversee all client fund disbursements and deposits including checks, EFTs, wire transfers, journal entries, other transactions, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions Interface with Clients on delivering accurate, consistent and timely reporting of all banking activities
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Review and improve deadline driven month end procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, plus 10+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience for a major company.
- Should have a thorough understanding of derivatives, hedging, investments, bank account management, and international funds flows.