AmTrust Financial Services
This position is a night shift role with hours from 8pm-6am, Tuesday through Friday.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. is looking for an eager system professional who is reliable and who wants to be a part of an enterprise team.
An ideal candidate would have a blend of solid experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows server administration and server/infrastructure builds. A successful person for this role would be someone that has a lot of internal motivation, attention to detail, follow through skills and who is a self-starter. People that are passionate about infrastructure, Windows technology, new/emerging technology, process improvement and working in a complex, fast-paced environment will love this role. It gives you the chance to work with outstanding, highly intelligent people in a fast-paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to the following:Responsibilities
- Assists with support of physical and virtual server environments
- Documents, monitors, and audits those environments
- Provides maintenance to systems and applications
- Primary resource for server hardware and software issues
- Provides supplemental systems administration support to IT team
- Works with IT team on large projects
- Development of performance metrics and hardware/OS performance tuning
- Documenting processes and procedure in detail
- Active Directory Administration
- Group Policy administration
- Folder and share security
- 3+ years of experience in System Administration
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Server platform and its components including Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2, failover clustering, certificate services, IIS, and other related technologies
- Experience with Exchange 2010 Administration
- Experience with configuration and administration of Windows file and print servers
- VMware ESXi (vSphere, vMotion)
- Experience with Terminal Servers
- Experience with installation, configuration, and administration of enterprise hardware including rack mount and blade servers
- Experience writing/maintaining appropriate scripts to automate system administration and recurring jobs
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in supporting a 24x7 production environment
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.