AmTrust Financial Services
The Underwriting Support Technician I handles several aspects of policy processing and issuance which include new business and/or renewal preparation, quoting and issuance; endorsement processing; cancellations; and/or all other policy processing associated tasks in accordance with authority level and company guidelines. Products contained within CPP Operations are listed below. These may include a variety of states. This position may have contact with field offices and agents to compile information and communicate to the status of various accounts.Responsibilities
- Processes and prepares endorsements, non-renewals notices, or cancellations and other associated tasks as required and within letter of authority, and/or;
- Prepares renewals policies for underwriter review and pricing, and/or;
- Completes processing of renewals within letter of authority and premium guidelines and/or;
- Supports underwriting in the entry and processing of quotes and new business, and/or;
- Completes issuance of new business, including Bind On Line.
- May perform Clearance on new business submissions.
- May coordinate and manage requests for Auto ID Cards.
- May assist with and provide training to other employees on company products, processing and systems.
- Communicates in writing and by phone with agents and field office staff to gather information for risk development.
- Promotes goodwill for the company with all customer contact.
- Meets or exceeds established Company service standards.
- Achieves and maintains a 95%, or above, Productivity levels.
- Achieves and maintains a 97%, or above, level of Quality.
- Performs projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Underwriting: Limited to that on the Endorsement Triage By-Pass
- Processing Systems: ANA and CPP Rating
- Resource Systems: Oden, Polk, Silverplume, Reference Connect, Pro-Metrix, Lexis Nexis, ISO 360, and any other company authorized resource systems.
- Decisions: Must follow department established procedures.
- Commercial policy rating- Multi state exposure preferred
- Knowledge of coverages and forms for multiple lines preferred
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.