AmTrust Financial Services
The HRIS Analyst III will be responsible for the day to day support of Workday HCM, including but not limited to the facilitation of the following HR functions:
Benefits, Payroll, Attendance Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation, and SecurityResponsibilities
- Support HRIS data integrity by auditing and analyzing current data flows, as well as making suggestions for improvement.
- Develop procedures for users to ensure business efficiency and data integrity.
- Continuously research, test and stay up-to-date on all system updates and fixes.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and queries for end users.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date user system documentation, communication and training materials. Support the delivery of training initiatives for HR Systems to ensure all users receive the appropriate training on applicable HRIS tools and systems.
- Provide end user support.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years experience as a Workday HRIS or HR Business Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of PCs and common office applications software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, data problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven environment
- Proven ability to manage confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.