AmTrust Financial Services
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and marketing of insurance products, extended services contracts and equipment/remarketing through relationships developed with U.S. and Canadian OEMs and Finance Institutions. The sales cycle for obtaining new OEM/Finance Institution business is extremely long and its very important that new opportunities are identified and are continuously cultivated.
The primary focus of this position is the sale of our products to Finance Institutions and OEMs through the utilization of telephone contact, electronic media and face to face meetings to maintain relationships with existing customers and prospecting and securing new customer business utilizing consultative sales techniques. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with AmTrust Management and C-level Executives at OEMs and Finance Institutions to drives sales and support corporate goals & objectives.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive new business and increase sales
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with C-level executives at Finance Institutions as well as Construction and Agriculture OEMs and their dealerships
- Day to day phone sales activities to Finance Institutions and OEMs to promote Captive relationships for the sale of our products
- Participation in Marketing initiatives and development of marketing materials to promote business with Finance Institutions and OEMs
- Coordination and participation in Manufacturer Association Meetings including AED, IED, ELFA and others as well as personally attending various trade shows
- Travel when necessary to Finance Institution and OEM for face to face meetings and presentations of our products
- Develop and present information to assist underwriting in their preparation of OEM programs
- Provide ongoing feedback and recommend solutions to address heavy equipment and insurance sales, challenges and opportunities
- Liaise with management to set and implement strategies for new products
- Tracking and maintaining metrics and sales trends for effective program management
- Monitor and establish effective follow-up to secure sale
- Enter and document all sales contacts in the ASE CRM System
- Investigate competitor products, promotions, sales strategies
- Forecast activities and set performance goals accordingly
- 5+ years experience in the Agriculture and Construction Equipment Markets at a Captive Finance Institution, OEM or Dealership.
- Knowledge of insurance products and services a plus
- Knowledge of equipment financing transactions a plus
- Solid Experience in Sales and customer service
- Goal-oriented, self-starter with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with MS Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to travel as required
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.