AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust Title is an agent-centric title insurance company grounded in offering next-level customer service with a dynamic team approach, backed by the deep financial resources of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI). Headquartered in Manhattan, our focus is the accurate and efficient provision of title insurance to real estate owners, law firms, managers, global investors, hedge funds, developers, REITs, and lenders. Deeply focused on customer service and satisfaction, the agencys prime objective is to provide transactions that close successfully.Responsibilities
- Directs, leads and grows the Companys statewide network of title insurance agents by providing underwriting support, guidelines and education related to the issuance of title insurance.
- Responds to questions regarding title impediments, assessing the risk and providing possible solutions and coverage.
- Monitors state and federal regulatory and legal requirements and advises agents and company operations respecting those matters affecting them.
- Promotes the Company through participation in public relations and state bar programs including legal and underwriting instruction; represents the Company at various trade and industry functions; organizes and participates in seminars, events and other educational opportunities for agents, lenders and realtors.
- Must be a licensed attorney with 8 or more years from an accredited law school
- Experience in real estate transactions.
- Must have strong computer skills and be conversant with title insurance forms and the preparation of commitments, policies and endorsements.
- Must be proficient in untangling title issues and proposing viable title/title insurance solutions.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations related to real estate title insurance, property management, landlord/tenant and other real estate related disputes and settlement services.
- Litigation experience is a plus.
- Must have strong abstract and critical thinking skills.
- Proven team leader.
- High ethical standards
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and timely follow up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be generally accessible to lead our agents and their staff personnel in a collaborative spirit of team underwriting.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.