AmTrust Financial Services
New York City, New York
Marketing / Communications
AmTrust Title is an agent-centric title insurance company grounded in offering next-level customer service with a dynamic team approach, backed by the deep financial resources of AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI). Headquartered in Manhattan, our focus is the accurate and efficient provision of title insurance to real estate owners, law firms, managers, global investors, hedge funds, developers, REITs, and lenders. Deeply focused on customer service and satisfaction, the agencys prime objective is to provide transactions that close successfully.
Plans, creates and coordinates global marketing and advertising strategies; developing brand recognition across multiple markets
Function: Coordinate and manage marketing activities
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Works closely with executive team and sales staff to expand and promote the sale of the companys products and technologies.
- Develops and coordinates effective and targeted marketing strategies.
- Creates and maintains an effective and best in class marketing strategy to successfully promote companys products.
- Reviews market analysis to determine client needs and industry guidelines.
- Manages departmental budget, objectives, policies and practices.
- Develops and evaluates all advertising and promotional programs.
Qualifications and Skills
College degree in marketing
2 years minimum title marketing agency experience
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.