AmTrust Financial Services
Amtrust Financial Services, a fast growing commercial insurance company, has an immediate need for a Claims Vendor Manager. The Vendor Manager will be responsible for the oversight, maintenance, and performance of managed care networks, vendors, and medical care providers nationwide to ensure outstanding health care outcomes and competitive pricing associated with the workers compensation book of business. This role will report to the VP of Bill Review and Managed Care.Responsibilities
- Responsible for Managed Care Vendor Bill Review and PPO Networks.
- Responsible for the Managed Care Vendors for eBill
- Develop and enhance existing managed care workers compensation programs.
- Responsible for Managed Care Invoice reconcilement.
- Maintain continuous communication with the managed care vendor(s) to insure all service program expectations are identified and maintained.
- Resolve and troubleshoot service issues through appropriate channels.
- Participate in client and/or vendor meetings.
- Manage and monitor State Law changes that may affect our client managed care programs
- Reviewing and compiling monthly, quarterly, and annual vendor outcome reporting
- Supporting National Account Management team with client specific reporting and savings
- Collaborate with all Lines of Business, Internal Audit, Information Security, Operational Risk, Privacy and Compliance and other areas of the company in providing a comprehensive framework for managing third party risks
- Experience in managing larger and smaller vendor partners with a proven history of implementing successful programs, which yielded cost management savings
- Knowledge of the workers compensation industry, rules, and regulations
- 3-5+ years of experience in vendor management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to work under a limited period
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of insurance theory and practices; insurance contracts and their application
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.