As an Underwriting Technician (Temporary) at ICW Group, you are a key component in moving submissions forward in the process. To do so, you will follow established methods, practices and procedures and apply general principles and concepts. This is a high-volume, fast-paced position that is an excellent starting point for a sharp, team player who is motivated to be part of a great team! Work is typically reviewed upon completion to determine if objectives were achieved. Each day will offer new challenges to tackle as you provide support to the Underwriting staff, including but not limited to:
- Completing and distributing policy related letters and correspondence as directed.
- Processing and distributing loss run requests.
- Sorting, distributing and attaching incoming mail for staff.
- Posting/Processing all outgoing mail (as applicable by branch).
- Completing and maintaining file storage requests as directed.
- Assist with Monthly Mailing projects including creating, printing, and mailing letters.
- Accurately enters policy or submission information in department systems.
- HS diploma or GED certification required
- 1+ year of office experience
- Proficient with computers including basic knowledge of applications Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to learn applicable systems/applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using attention to detail.
- NOTE: THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WITH AN ESTIMATED DURATION OF 3+ MONTHS.