- Career Level
- Not Specified
Do you have outstanding Maintenance skills coupled with an upbeat attitude, and detail oriented? Our Atlanta Service Center is seeking a dynamic Maintenance Assistant in #Norcross, GA
Our Maintenance Assistant will be mainly responsible for performing a variety of general building maintenance duties and upkeep.
- Proactive upkeep of building facilities to include, but not limited to: identifying repair and maintenance issues; changing out light bulbs and clock batteries; minor furniture and cube repairs, assembly, reconfigurations or adjustments; minor building repairs and paint touch ups; carpet and upholstery cleaning and replacement as needed.
- Responsible for the arranging, reconfiguring, and cleaning of training rooms, meeting rooms, and new hire work spaces, as required.
- Responsible for ensuring all copy rooms and facilities rooms are organized and have adequate stock in office necessities.
- Assists day matron with daily cleaning duties, to include: disposing of large trash items; end-of-day cleaning of caf furniture inside and on the patio; and bringing patio furniture padding inside at the close of caf each day.
- Assists in the upkeep of offices and meeting spaces, to include: hanging pictures and whiteboards; keeping front glass of offices cleaned; replacing name plates on office glass as necessary; internal relocation to include moving boxes and small furniture;
- Performs other duties as requested
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
1+ years experience with facilities maintenance and upkeep
Ability to use a telephone, general office equipment, computer, as well as a variety of hand/power tools.
General understanding of how to complete minor construction rep
Ability to analyze and diagnose potential obstacles affecting general day-to-day facility operations
Understanding and execute well-defined oral or written instructions
Ability to prioritize and multitask
Ability to adapt to new procedures and changes in facility upkeep
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.