Umbrella Insurance Policy Processor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
~ Umbrella Insurance Policy Processor ~
Stillwater Insurance Group currently has openings for an Umbrella Insurance Policy Processor.
We are seeking individuals with strong clerical and written communication skills who will provide excellent customer service to our Property and Casualty insurance policyholders, agents and lenders via electronic communications. This position may support more than one team, and must be flexible in the support of more than one team leader.
The ideal candidate will have prior Personal Lines P & C insurance experience and an understanding of Umbrella policies.
* Ability to interpret verbal and written communication and make appropriate decisions.
* Commitment to excellent customer service.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong PC knowledge and key boarding skills.
- * Business casual work environment wear your jeans to work.
- * Conveniently located close to shopping, dining and I-80.
- * Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
- * 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- * Gym/Fitness Center reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- * Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer for employment contingent upon the acceptable responses from both a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply for Umbrella Insurance Policy Processor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly