Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products/services to millions of members for more than 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with the talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
We currently have a full-time, front-line, customer-facing opportunity at the East Liberty Branch Office for an individual who understands the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and is committed to creating Members for Life!
This is NOT a call-center position.
The East Liberty office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, and Saturdays 10:00am - 3:00pm. The ideal candidate will be available to work any hours the office is open. The hourly pay rate is $12.19 - $13.00, based on prior related work experience. This position is an excellent stepping-stone opportunity for someone interested in a long-term career position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet members and customers in the office, determine the nature of their individual needs and provide legendary service;
- Providing DMV vehicle license, registration and notary services;
- Reach weekly production and sales goals (and earn incentives!) for multiple AAA products and services such as AAA Visa® Rewards credit card, membership enrollment in automatic renewals, referrals to auto, homeowner and rental insurance agents, AAA Visa® TravelMoney cards. Also, sales of amusement park and special attraction tickets, and travel related merchandise;
- Assist travelers by preparing TripTiks® travel routings, marked road maps, tour books, and other travel-related materials;
- Make hotel and car rental reservations for members, and provide travel destination information;
- Issue passport photos;
- Accept payments for the various products, provide accurate change and receipts; balance and reconcile cash drawer.
- 2-3 years of customer(consumer)-facing sales interactions with exceptional understanding and drive to provide outstanding customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with sales focus;
- Motivated and career focused, with interest in development opportunities;
- Exceptional accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Strong PC/Windows and internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid notary license;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Minimum H.S. diploma or GED
The selected candidate must successfully complete Auto Club pre-employment assessments, criminal background check, and drug screenings.
We offer full-time employees an outstanding benefits package including health, vision, dental and life insurance, FREE AAAPlus membership, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match, and more.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE