Sales Executive - Employee Benefits
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sales Executive – Employee Benefits
Relocation Not Required
Cottingham & Butler was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
Rising Health Plan Rates. PPO Discounts. ACA. Strategic Bill Review. Subrogation. Reference-based Pricing. It’s hard enough for someone in the industry to keep up with all of the changes – it is the last thing that an employer wants to deal with. It is critical that they have business partners to help them stay on top of everything. And that’s where you come into the picture.
Cottingham & Butler Employee Benefits is a full-service consulting and brokerage practice that helps employers balance the pressures of offering competitive employee benefits programs while controlling costs. We offer innovative solutions to our clients to include:
- Plan Design & Analysis
- Health Management Programs
- Compliance Management
- Claims Administration
- Benefits Admin Services (automation of payroll and benefits systems, online employee self-service, etc.)
Relocation is not required – you can work from home as long as you are located near a major airport.
What do you need to be successful in a position like this? We aren’t necessarily looking for a specific background but prior experience in an employee benefits related area is helpful. We are looking for people at all levels in their careers- right out of college to Vice President.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals, if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!