Medical Malpractice Claims Examiner (Remote)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Considering new career opportunities? We’d love to talk with you about the Medical Malpractice Claim Examiner opening. Here are a few details to start our discussion.
- Importance- Your focus is on medical malpractice claims. Be analytical, creative and influential on complex and contentious cases.
- Goal- To evaluate malpractice liability claims carefully and efficiently. Prepare case presentations, document activity and finalize closing/reporting documents.
- Relationship Building- Open communication channels with attorneys, insureds, claimants, underwriters and advisory councils/committees.
- Territory- A field claims position, expect up to 30% travel in South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska.
Perks of the Job: Remote, work-at-home option. Must be located in the territory you manage (SD, NE, IA or MN). Competitive pay and 401k employer match.
About the Company
A multi-faceted company committed to supporting healthcare providers’ financial and risk management needs, the company enjoys an “A” (Excellent) rating from A.M. Best and is considered an industry leader in medical liability insurance. Personalized service, innovative offerings and high client retention are the hallmarks of their identity.
Apply for Medical Malpractice Claims Examiner (Remote)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly