Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster (Work From Home - GA)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Who says you can't have it all? Cottingham & Butler Claims Services is offering the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and exciting position with NO commute! We are currently adding several work comp claims adjusters. You will be working from home so previous workers compensation adjusting experience is critical (i.e. taking statements, paying lost wage benefits, filing state forms, denying claims, subrogation, litigation, etc.).
This position is responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and resolution of assigned claims. As an adjuster, you will be responsible for communicating with a wide variety of individuals, to include CEO's, claimants, providers offices, and attorneys.
If you are looking for a position that will allow you to stay in claims, continue to grow in your career, and have the flexibility that working from home allows, this is the position for you. We will give you an allowance to set up your home office, provide your office equipment and IT support, and offer you training and support from our home office. All of your business expenses will be covered.
Why Cottingham & Butler?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Cottingham & Butler offers competitive salary and benefits and career-growth opportunities. If this sounds like a good fit to your career and life goals, we'd love to talk!