Operations Project Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Well-funded, successful startup with tremendous upside potential. Ground floor opportunity to be part of company buildout. Company housed within same office as sister organization with opportunity for shared services. Underwrites and sells ancillary health products, such as Short Term Medical, Limited Medical/Fixed Indemnity, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance to individuals and association groups.
Viable candidates for the Operations Project Manager role will be enthusiastic and entrepreneurial minded insurance professionals who will embrace the uniqueness of this opportunity to be responsible for supporting the general day to day business operations of a growing health insurance carrier, with an emphasis on compliance and marketing support. This includes streamlining of current processes and improvement upon ongoing projects, producing monthly premium and paid claims reports for internal use and for reinsurance partners, as well as working with outside actuaries and compliance teams to facilitate company needs. This position encompasses aspects of financial analysis, compliance, product strategy, tracking/reporting and general business operations in the changing health insurance industry.
Operations Project Manager Qualities, Experiences and Abilities We Seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Healthcare Management or similar field.
- Experience in any aspect of the insurance industry a plus but not required.
- Proficient/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; ability to create customizable reports and analysis. Prior experience in projects at a consulting firm, financial firm, or insurance company a plus.
- Experience with evaluating and assessing internal company processes and improving them.
Apply for Operations Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly