Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Wright Risk Management Company, LLC. is seeking a Member Services Specialists who will be responsible for assisting the Regional Marketing Managers and Risk Management Staff with administration support. In this role, the selected candidate will respond to inquiries from brokers and clients. Our team will further rely on you to provide tracking and support on various Member Services Websites for an Insurance Program.
- Handle Broker inquiries via email and phone.
- Mail or send electronic marketing materials and Risk Management forms/submission paperwork to Brokers and Clients.
- Manage Risk Management and Marketing inventory of handbooks, flyers and other public documents.
- Maintain marketing database and update reports as needed.
- Website coordination and maintenance.
- Generate Risk Control Reports and maintain system folders.
- Provide assistance to office based team as well as remote team.
- Assist with regional training seminars and conferences.
- Manage and maintain the Risk Control Teams system (RCT).
- Experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office 365, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Insurance knowledge for Municipalities with regards to P&C.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Apply for Member Services Specialist - Albany, NY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly