Senior Internal Auditor
- Career Level
- Not Specified
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of "America's Best Midsized Companies 2017" We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
The purpose of this position is to determine whether the York networks of internal controls, as designed and represented by management, are designed appropriately and operating effectively. The Senior Internal Auditor will perform audits, reviews, special investigations and consulting services in order to make this determination
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform internal audits of internal controls for the York companies.
- Develop and document audit test plans.
- Communicate findings to Supervisor and Management; assist with developing remediation plans.
- Provide support to external auditors for SOC 1 audits.
- Provide periodic status reports to Supervisor and Management.
- The Senior Internal Auditor reports to the AVP, Internal Audit
- BS / BA or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3 to 5 years
- Interpersonal skills verbal and written.
- Critical/analytical thinking.
- Problem solving.
- Internal audit control testing procedures.
- IT security and controls best practices.
- Industry auditing standards and frameworks including AICPA and COBIT