Personal Lines Insurance Analyst II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Ivantage Personal Lines Team is responsible for handling agent inquiries related to the Allstate Expanded Market high value team. The team is primarily accountable for providing exceptional service to all EAs who contact Ivantage by promptly handling their sales and service needs on multi-line products including homeowners, valuable articles, and recreational marine. The team also handles projects or other call-team initiatives as appropriate.
The Personal Lines Analyst II provides day-to-day consultation and support to agency owners and policyholders who participate in the Allstate Expanded Market programs and assist with projects to drive continuous process improvements in the Agency Care or High Value Home Team.
Program Consulting & Service
- Provides exceptional service and support to Allstate agency owners and policyholders.
- Demonstrates a reasonable level of understanding of insurance product knowledge and processes.
- Answer high volume of inbound phone calls and emails.
- Resolves issues of basic to moderate complexity using judgment, decision making, critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Screening of service and new business requests to identify items that meet underwriting guidelines and referrals. Binds coverage as needed.
- Supports Ivantage sales goals and initiatives by actively educating and engaging agents in the various programs, promotions and technology solutions available to them.
- Learns new programs quickly.
- Consults regularly with agency owners regarding service and capacity needs.
- Demonstrates an ability to influence others when actions need to be taken to address agent/policyholder issues.
- Uses prudent judgment in every day interactions to uphold Ivantage Anti-trust requirements (not sharing competitor information with Allstate), licensing requirements (decipher whether or not a licensed professional is required to handle an inquiry), and producer licensing and enrollment requirements
Program & Process Design / Improvement
- Owns and implements process improvement initiatives of moderate complexity.
- Makes decisions or recommendations on the best course of action for new processes or procedures.
- Proactively identifies process/service improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes feedback gained from interactions with vendors, policyholders, and agents for trends or patterns, and makes decisions on how the trends translate into business insights for others that help to identify program gaps and/or improve existing programs.
- Provides data that helps to analyze vendor performance according to agent and policyholder experiences for improvement opportunities and adherence to Service Level Standards.
- Attends meetings to provide routine information (employee information, department reviews)
- Presents pre -developed material as needed
- College Degree preferred
- Must hold a current Property & Casualty insurance license
- Minimum 1-3 years of prior Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Prior brokerage or multi-carrier experience a plus
- Industry designations (CPCU, AINS, or API) strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Problem solving aptitude for handling issues real-time
- Basic time/project management ability
- Thrives in changes with an adaptable/nimble work style
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.