Claims Adjuster Supervisor - Attorney Represented Bodily Injury
- Career Level
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly successful private passenger automobile insurance company located in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be "driven to do the right thing at every turn." To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Attorney Represented Claims Supervisor to join our current team in our Dallas, TX office.
- Be able to teach and mentor direct reports to increase their knowledge to handle complex liability and bodily injury claims.
- Deliver a customer-focused claims experience through proactive correspondence while maintaining a unit.
- Conduct thorough investigation to arrive at a fair settlement, including interviews with claimants and witnesses, consultation with police, review of hospital records, and inspecting vehicle damage.
- Continuous education regarding the automobile insurance laws in all states that we write in.
- Oversee multi line unit and have the ability to handle multiple state and review complex liability claims.
- Manage by Processes and Procedures. Effectively lead a team that adheres to all processes and procedures that has been established by management.
- Ability to hold a team accountable for all standards that have been established by management.
- Be able to analyze data and streamline it into Company workflows which improves processes and promotes quality.
- Ability to lead a unit that embraces teamwork, exhibits inspiration to others and motivates them to achieve standards and supports Company values.
- Ability to show judgment and professionalism in all situations that arise.
- A minimum of 6 years of automobile claims liability experience
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Strong negotiation and settlement skills
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Customer-focused orientation modeling patience and empathy
- Ability to make independent decisions and use proper judgment
- Ability and willingness to handle cases of increasing complexity and severity
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to use several varying methods for claims investigations
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret claim regulations from multiple states
Benefits available for Full Time Employees:
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical & Dental Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Company paid life insurance
Our company goals are simple and straightforward:
- Respectfully deliver convenient and accessible auto insurance.
- Offer quality insurance products and services based on individual needs at a competitive price.
- Give our agents the support they need, so they can in turn; provide excellent customer service to our valued customers.
At American Access, we're 'driven to do the right thing at every turn'. We're proud of the values that we hold dear. We believe these values are what separates us from the competition, and what allows us to best serve all of our customers and business partners.
We STRIVE every day to live these values.
- Service Going the extra mile for our teams and customers no matter the obstacles
- Teamwork Bringing out the best in each other and knowing how our role impacts others
- Respect Walking in each other's shoes to appreciate their perspective
- Integrity Delivering on our promises without shortcuts
- Vision Seeing a better future through innovation
- Excellence Knowing that good enough is not enough
We will accomplish the above by the following:
- Focus on our specialty minimum limits auto insurance lines in markets where we can achieve sustainable scale to deliver those results.
- Utilize all of our tools and relationships to generate key market insight, develop products that deliver value, and make our partners more successful.
- Encourage a culture of innovation through experimentation and development of technology and continuous improvement of our operations.
- Instill strong teamwork internally amongst all the various departments as well as our external partners to provide the best customer service experience possible.
- By teaching and developing the right skills so each employee understands their role and responsibilities to assure each person is striving to be their best, so we can collectively succeed as an organization.
- Lead through our values to build upon our reputation and our track record to become a destination for talent, a partner of choice in the industry, and a trusted advisor for our customers.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.