Associate Software Developer
- Career Level
- Not Specified
In this role, you will facilitate business demand for speed-to-market solutions while adhering to proper technical design and software coding standards.
Specific responsibilities vary by project area. General responsibilities include:
- Develops complex systems enhancements.
- Provides review of requirements and estimates of effort.
- Collaborate with business partners, business analysts and developers to create optimal solutions
- Improves applications quality
- Participates in code and design reviews
- Troubleshoots code defects and deploys timely fixes
- Creates and maintains technical documentation
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in on-call support
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Knowledgeable in web and application servers
- Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts
- Strong communication skills
- Agile and waterfall development exposure
- C#, VB.NET exposure
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
- Life Insurance
- Established and well respected company
CIGs main office is located in beautiful Monterey, CA.
Learn more about us by visiting ciginsurance.com.
Learn more about our benefits here.
Capital Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. EEO/M/F/V/H