Insurance Communications Coordinator - Onsite Contents Services Coordinator
BrightClaim, a Genpact company, is the nation’s leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. We are looking for team oriented and experienced Onsite Content Services Coordinator – Insurance – Atlanta, GA to join our growing team.
The position of Contents Services Coordinator is responsible for managing the daily communications for all claim assignments made to the Onsite Inventory Creation Service. The Coordinator is responsible for managing client communication, document handling, resource development and the day to day operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Contents AVP with operation reporting to Onsite Services Supervisor
- Responsible for day to day file intake and claim set-up
- Responsible for mailbox management as well as client and insured initial contact
- Responsible client claim updates and file management
- Responsible for updating Xactimate, .Net and Claim tracker claims management systems throughout the lifecycle of claim
- Assisting with field resource management- locating and hiring field representatives for field claims when needed.
- Assist with account receivable when needed.
- Responsible for researching, apply receipts to files to obtain RHB values, update, review, invoice and email final documents to adjuster/file manager as needed
- Maintain client customer service, escalate any issues to Supervisor & AVP
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experienced and comfortable with phone interviews
- Ability to train using internet seminars such as webinars
- Excellent understanding of personal property “contents”
- Resource deployment and management skills
- Must be a hardworking team player!
Compensation and benefits:
All Employee Benefits start on the first day of employment:
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- 15 PTO Days a year & 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match (100% Vested with first deduction)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (Employee Discounts)
- 6 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- 12 Weeks of Maternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance Program
Founded in 2014, BrightClaim is the nation’s leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. BrightClaim collaborates with you to provide an innovative, comprehensive solution customized to your specific needs.
From individual claims services to complete claims outsourcing, BrightClaim provides proven results with superior outcomes backed by quantitative metrics. We focus on your desired goals and deliver innovative service solutions that assure a successful partnership. Your goals become our goals.
We specialize in claims management, claims processing, claims adjusting, insurance claims management, claims administrative services, estimating services, warranty inspection services independent inspection services & more!
Located in Metro Atlanta with resources throughout the US. Specializing in superior metrics and reporting. BrightClaim became a part of the Genpact brand in May of 2017. Get to know us at www.brightclaim.com.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.