Claims Director - Property
BrightClaim, a Genpact company, is the nation’s leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. We are looking for team oriented and customer centric Director of Insurance Services – Property Division to join our growing team.
This position is responsible for managing the quality assurance, performance, and training activities with daily insurance team leads, field adjusters, and clients. The position is involved in developing and implementing on-going strategies, enhancing processes, materials, and communication tools. This position is responsible maintaining client field instructions and operation plans. This position works closely with resource management team, QA & Training, administrative staff, and clients, in meeting client performance and quality standards. This position will also assist with CAT as needed, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage supervisors and staff performing dispatching operations.
- Use management data to monitor and drive performance and profitability trends.
- Manage staff training strategies involving internal and external resources.
- Interact with clients and support relationship development activities with them.
- P&L responsibility for departmental and client specific programs.
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects implementing new processes, products, and technologies across the operations.
- Lead projects, team building, and build strong cross functional relationships with other internal service divisions and administrative departments.
- Ability to coordinate field activities related to Daily Claims.
- Ability to coordinate operation planning and related activities to manage claims for a variety of clients.
- Ability to create and report results to client and management related to daily operations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients in a daily environment.
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to meet and document strict timelines related to field and inside adjusting staff.
- Must have working knowledge of a standard ISO with the ability to interpret coverages and exclusions.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must present themselves in a professional manner on a day to day basis for clients/insureds.
- Must have thorough understanding of estimating platforms.
- Maintain adjuster license as required by state regulations.
- Must have the flexibility to assist during off hours and the weekends as needed.
- Must be able to apply client best practices and estimating guidelines.
- Must be able to work effectively as a part of a team.
- Will assist in the recruitment and growth of our field adjuster roster.
- Assist in marketing of claims services.
- Create and send periodic communications to our adjuster roster related to:
- Deployment Opportunities
- Skills Updates
- BrightClaim related news
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Leadership, organizational, and negotiating skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Relationship development skills
REQUIRED Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 years claims management or supervisory experience
- 5 years of Property Adjusting experience
- 3 years of Field Adjusting experience
PREFERRED Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in field with skills transferable to position
- 7 years claims management or supervisory experience
- 7 years of Property Adjusting experience
- 5 years of Field Adjusting experience
- 5 years of Xactimate and/or MSB/Symbility estimating experience
- Xactimate level 1, 2, or 3 certifications
- CPCU, AIC, IICRC, or other property adjusting related certifications
- PMO, Six Sigma or other project management or process improvement designation(s)
Compensation and benefits:
All Employee Benefits start on the first day of employment:
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision (3 medical plans to Choose From)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- 15 PTO Days a year & 11 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match (100% Vested with first deduction)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (Employee Discounts)
- 6 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- 12 Weeks of Maternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
Founded in 2014, BrightClaim is the nation’s leading provider of integrated claims solutions to the property and casualty insurance market. BrightClaim collaborates with you to provide an innovative, comprehensive solution customized to your specific needs.
From individual claims services to complete claims outsourcing, BrightClaim provides proven results with superior outcomes backed by quantitative metrics. We focus on your desired goals and deliver innovative service solutions that assure a successful partnership. Your goals become our goals.
We specialize in claims management, claims processing, claims adjusting, insurance claims management, claims administrative services, estimating services, warranty inspection services independent inspection services & more!
Located in Metro Atlanta with resources throughout the US. Specializing in superior metrics and reporting. BrightClaim became a part of the Genpact brand in May of 2017. Get to know us at www.brightclaim.com.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.