Account Executive - Regional
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Envista Forensics is the global leader in forensic consulting services. We are seeking a business development professional to support our current and growing demand in Western Canada for forensic consulting services. The ideal candidate would have experience building relationships with decision makers at carriers, independent adjusters, attorneys or a similar market.
- Under general direction from the National Account Supervisor, generates targeted, new customer leads through research, face-to-face meetings, broad and focused networking, use of social media and other internet tools and applying other proven methods for identifying, qualifying and building the client base.
- Assures that the regional marketing strategy is well-aligned with the national sales plan.
- Provides business development and account management services in assigned regions within the insurance industry.
- In collaboration with supervisor, establishes weekly sales goals; schedules and executes the necessary phone calls and face-to-face interactions to achieve these goals.
- Coordinates and carries out public relations efforts with professional associations, organizations and maintains positive visibility in the assigned market(s).
- Serves as liaison between the company’s operations team and client to resolve issues and concerns.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with management and operations staff regarding the results of sales strategies and tactics.
- Participates in cross-training with other team members as necessary or helpful; participates in special projects as assigned or approved.
- Stays abreast of industry information, developments, and trends; maintains an understanding of the internal and external factors affecting the business; participates in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; supports the goals of the department and organization; demonstrates initiative in the interest of the client and the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills achieved through sales and other related experience required.
- Three to five years of sales experience in insurance/claims needed with a demonstrated sales track record, including successful sales and marketing directly to insurance companies and/or law firms; fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry
- Experience as a claims manager, adjuster, or similar role preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy; basic research skills, including use of the internet in conducting research; analytical skills; diplomacy; problem-solving and critical thinking skills, especially as applied to meeting both customer and operations needs
Apply for Account Executive - Regional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly