Technical Implementation Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Enrollment team supports the implementation of our products involving third party technology solutions. The area supports the presentation of products for Customers then processes that data into policies and payroll deduction files. The team supports the closing of the sale as well as implementation of our products on enrollment platforms, the processing of electronic data and the service of perpetual data files throughout the year.
The Enrollment Services business unit at Allstate Benefits will effectively support Customers with product configuration, deployment and service of enrollment technology tools.
This role functions as a Technical Implementation Consultant supports operational duties of the Enrollment Services team. Responsibilities include account and product configuration on in-house managed technology, Census maintenance, enrollment scenario testing, end user access protocols, report configuration and delivery. This position interacts with Enrollment Services leadership and also requires customer facing activities. Position would also interface with Enrollment Operations to manage production file delivery and remediation of reported issues. This position would interact with QA and Actuary units to insure proper setup and compliance is adhered to.
Additional responsibilities may include training of other team members, assignment to partner specific activities and reporting, and advisement to cross functional team members.
- Individual contributor who supports and contributes to continuous process improvement.
- Proactively seeks out and completes open work items based to contribute to team success.
- Operate as SME to cross-functional teams in assigned cases and BenSel activities
- Participate in implementation conference calls as dictated by case size and needs
- Configure accounts including SSO, eligibility groupings, and administration
- Configure and import census and existing benefit data
- Configure and schedule production reporting, including EDI
- Troubleshoot and resolve file delivery, processing, and customer technical issues
- Collaborate closely with internal business areas to ensure all case related activities are properly handled
- Bachelors preferred in related field (Information Technology/ Computer Sciences) or equivalent experience specifically with the Selerix/ BenSel platform within the Voluntary Benefits industry.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required
- Excellent time management skills required
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills
- Knowledge of Jscript, Visual Basic, SQL, or HTML/CSS preferred
- During periods of high volume or resource constraints, this role may be required to work additional hours.
- Travel may be occasionally required for training or customer review. Travel is not a routine part of this role.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.