Teamwork. Integrity Dedication.Together, we make a difference. Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Examination
you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Claims Examination within our Claims Department, you will:
- This position handles highly complex Homeowner Property claim matters involving property line of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- The primary functions include investigation, evaluation and negotiation of highest complexity claims employing discretion and independent judgement.
- This position supports the Claims business unit by providing a comprehensive level of technical support and assistance.
- This position will be a member of the Examination Team.
- Ensure effective communication with internal and external customers, communicate and interact with a variety of individuals to address issues in prompt and professional manner.
- Demonstrates discretion when assessing complex and unique claims.
- Position works directly with Claims management to communicate trends and patterns on high severity and complex claims.
- Provides guidance to ACE markets for the handling, strategy and conclusion of complex claims including providing authority for settlement.
- Provides guidance to management for the handling, strategy and resolution of claims.
- This position ensures claims representatives and personnel are effectively delivering legendary service through annual audits.
- Demonstrates and model's the Club's mission and values for claims representatives and personnel. This position will be a member of the Examination.
- Subject matter expert in all disciplines.
QualificationsWhat you bring:
What's in it for me?
- EDUCATION; Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) preferred.
- WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE Ability to service claims of low, moderate and higher complexity as normally acquired through 3-10 years' experience.
- Technical experience includes 7 to 10 years of Homeowner Property claims handling
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software skills required.
- Moderate knowledge of fault assessment and subrogation principles required.
- Moderate leadership competencies necessary.
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
- Must have Xactimate estimating experience.
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE