Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.Together, We Make A Difference. Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S. we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. What you'll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative IV for the High Severity Team
you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Claim Representative IV within our High Severity Team department you will:
- This position handles moderate to higher complexity claims matters involving liability, Medical Payment, PIP, as well as the potential of property liability lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements on the High Severity Team.
- The primary functions include investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of moderate to higher complexity claims in which you will attend depositions, settlement conferences (mediations, MSC, VSC's etc.) and trials.
- You will need to employ discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law, and with established company, technical, and customer service best practices.
- Should have knowledge of state and federal law to ensure compliance with some of our other markets within ACE as well.
- This position ensures that claim files are being effectively monitored to ensure that we are delivering legendary service though annual audit.
QualificationsWhat you'll bring:EDUCATION;
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Ability to service claims of low, moderate and higher complexity as normally acquired through 3-10 years' experience.
- Multi line business experience desirable.
- Advanced understanding of:- Vehicle repair procedures and issues or;- Building repair procedures and issues or;- Third party liability issues.
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software skills required.
- Moderate knowledge of fault assessment and subrogation principles required.
- Moderate leadership competencies necessary.
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
- SPECIAL Valid driver license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required for the field positions.
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Disability coverage
- Life insurance, pension and 401k savings plan
- Employee rewards and discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with Article 9, Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE