Sr. Trial Attorney- Workers Comp
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client, a well-established company that is cutting edge and in a growth mode, has asked us to help them find them a high achieving Sr. Trial Attorney with experience handling complex workers comp cases. Their legal office which handles insurance defense is located in the Sacramento area.
This position will be responsible for handing cases involving severe to catastrophic injuries.
The ideal candidate:
- JD and CA State Bar in good standing
- 10-15 years experience as a trial attorney handling workers comp defense cases
- People person with strong communication skills
- Independent Self-starter, highly organized-will report to a remote manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trial-focused culture
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation package including an auto, bonus and no billable hours!
For additional information, call Rena or Steve 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please send your resume to email@example.com
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission
Apply for Sr. Trial Attorney- Workers Comp
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly