Customer Service Representative - Claims
Insurance Customer Service Representative
As a Claims Customer Service Representative, your positive can-do attitude is what makes you an asset. As a representative of Hallmark, you're the voice of the organization and may be the first interaction many of our callers have with us. Using your superior customer service skills, you'll assist our insured customers and agents with the reporting of a claim and other claim related claim questions and concerns in both English and Spanish. In this role, you may also complete claim processing functions for new and existing claims, answer emails, or assist agents and customers.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- 0-1 year Property/Casualty insurance industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume call center environment
- Customer Service or call center background with professional telephone etiquette preferred
- Advanced computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Typing Skills – 35 WPM
Active P&C license and college degree preferred but not required.
We offer: Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k).