Branch Manager - Property Casualty Division
Insurance/Branch Manager/Property Casualty Brokerage Division
$125K -$150K++++ Bonus A++ Benefits Pkg
My client ranked in the top 100 of the largest insurance brokers in the County is seeking a Branch Manager for their South Florida Division with offices located in the greater Ft. Lauderdale Area.This broker/agency provides property casualty, employee benefits and high net worth insurance to a wide range of customers with over 25 offices throughout the country.
This position will lead the property-casualty division and be responsible for the growth in Florida and the Southeast.
- Must have the ability to lead and manage senior members of the agency staff consisting of sales, customer service, and marketing professionals with strong knowledge of the property-casualty market in Florida.
- Ability to identify new insurance markets and maintain carrier relationships.
- Meet all operational requirements for internal compliance and workflows within the agency.
- Achieve budgeted objectives for new business, client retention, overall revenue growth, and profitability.
- Develop and monitor long-term goals for the branch office that incorporates revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop training programs and provide training to employees, conduct department meetings, monitor agency underwriting and procedural guidelines.
- Florida 2-20 License, Bachelor’s Degree, Insurance degree in Risk Management, Insurance Designations, CPCU, ARM, CIC, at least 10 years experience in commercial lines agency management.
- Demonstrated ability to run a branch office.