Plan Maintenance Administrator
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Acts as the point of contact for data intake of all health plan types by daily monitoring a dedicated Outlook mailbox, communicate directly with Health Plans on a regular basis, and maintain a trusting and productive relationship with all clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Monitor and respond to all inquires in the dedicated mailbox for data intake
- Work collaboratively to make informed decisions with data resources and key contacts
- Work to develop immediate action plans, direct implementation and address processes
- Help the team in resolving customer service, sales and technical concerns
- Help train new team members and maintains the standard operating procedures handbooks
- Meet all required deadlines
- Maintain ongoing projects
- Work directly with carriers and multiple internal teams to gather needed data for new projects and to provide reporting
- Enter new projects into WorkFront system for distribution to the team
- Develop, establish and maintain positive working relationships with carriers and others while working to meet or exceed delivery goals
- Identify internal and external service needs; report urgent issues to management
- Responsible for workday reporting to executives
- Report any service disruptions; include cause and recovery times
- Create and distribute carrier test accounts
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 3+ years or related business industry experience
- 3+ years of data entry or related experience
- 2+ years of working effectively in Excel and MS Access or SQL Server
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Must possess ability to work with team to assess situations quickly and make logical and appropriate decisions
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment; must meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Previous account management and health care benefits experience
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
401k w/ Company Match
Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
Employee Discount Program
Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.