Senior Vice President -Casualty Claims and General Manager
Our client is a long established company offering claims management services. They have asked us to help them find a dynamic Senior Vice President of Casualty Claims and General Manager for their West Virginia location, often considered one of the most scenic states in the nation
This Senior Management level position will be responsible for driving consistently high performance and superior quality claims services (Worker’s Compensation as well as Auto and General Liability and Disability) throughout the organization. This person will also have leadership and mentoring responsibilities for a casualty claims sales team who work remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a strong General Management background with an understanding of claims, sales, operations, customer service, financials and pricing. Someone who sees the BIG PICTURE and has a proven record of successfully growing and running a TPA WC/AL/GL claims/sales operation
- Bachelor's Degree -Master's preferred
- 10+ years progressive experience in the commercial casualty claims and 5+ years in a claims leadership role
- CL Casualty Claims Experience- Worker’s Compensation*, Auto, General Liability, Disability
- Existing relationships with insurance brokers
- Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills
- Must have a 'strong presence' with the ability to interact with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Independent problem solver with positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage concurrent deadlines
- Passionate and Committed to help team members and clients succeed
- Experience with self-insured clients preferred
Our client offers a highly competitive compensation/benefits package. Relocation available.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission