Claims Manager - Commercial Lines Property
- Career Level
Our client, a well- respected property/casualty specialty insurance provider, has a challenging opportunity for a Commercial Lines Property Claims Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
This positon with be responsible for leading, motivating and training a team of six 1st party property claims professionals (both in-house and remote) who handle claims in multiple jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of handling 1st party property CL property claims including business interruption
- 3+ years in a supervisory capacity
- Handling of claims for E&S accounts is a plus
- Effective leadership, training and staff development skills
- Able to do limited travel (about 10%)
- Polished verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Spanish ++
- Proficient in use of Windows and MS Office Suite programs
Our client offers a generous compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential. Relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.
Apply for Claims Manager - Commercial Lines Property
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly