Claims Manager - Commercial Lines Property
Our client, a well- respected property/casualty specialty insurance provider, has a challenging opportunity for a Commercial Lines Property Claims Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
This position with be responsible for leading, motivating and training a team of 1st party property claims professionals (both in-house and remote) who handle claims of varying complexity in multiple jurisdictions.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of handling 1st party Commercial property claims including business interruption, inland marine, builders risk
- 3+ years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience adjusting commercial lines claims for excess/surplus line of business
- Non-Admitted E&S background preferred
- Knowledge of Quota Share +
- Effective leadership, training and staff development skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Spanish ++
- Proficient in use of Windows and MS Office Suite programs
Our client offers a generous compensation/benefits package, including bonus potential. Relocation assistance is possible for the right candidate.
For additional information, contact Rena or Steve, 877-934-JOBS (5627). Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the position title and location in the subject line. Thank you.
ExeCareer respects your privacy and will not share your information without your permission.