Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative II, you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Associate within our Claims department you will:
- Handle moderate to highly complex claims matters involving material damage, property and/or casualty lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange incompliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of moderate and higher, complexity of claims.
- Employ discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
- Moderate to high technical skills needed.
- Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine liability and damages. Identify and obtain statements from insured's, claimants and witnesses.
- Requires comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
EDUCATION: Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Evidence of continuing education (i.e. industry designations) preferred.
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE: Ability to service claims of low, moderate and higher complexity as normally acquired through 3-10 years experience. Multi-line business experience desirable.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Advanced organization and planning recognition skills required. Advanced oral and written communication skills required. Advanced interpersonal skills required.
SPECIAL: Valid driver license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required for the field positions.
Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Training: Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE