Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Market Research Analyst collects, analyzes, and reports member and marketplace information to the organization. This position conducts analyses regarding member experiences, needs, and attitudes in order to meet corporate goals and objectives. This individual will be responsible for pulling data from various sources, analyzing the data and communicating findings, identifying trends, and making recommendations.
* Provide day-to-day support and/or management of quantitative market research studies. Support Member Satisfaction Research Program
* Generate weekly and monthly reports and perform quality checks
* Respond to other ad hoc research requests as they arise
* Coordinate with IS, Marketing Database, and other internal business departments to implement research initiatives
* Monitor fieldwork and suppliers
* 3-5 years of Marketing Research experience in a corporate research environment or at a research vendor firm
* Some exposure to marketing research methodologies (e.g. tracker studies, key driver analyses, sampling, questionnaire design)
* Demonstrated skills managing large data sets and analyzing market research data
* Strong project management skills and attention to detail
* Fluency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong sense of initiative, inquisitiveness, problem solving and decision making
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE