Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
* This position provides support on the day to day aspects of assigned partner relationships and travel product marketing collateral and/or promotional materials.
* Ensures product-specific projects are completed within established timeline.
* Facilitate communications on product-specific details as described within the marketing materials to the travel sales force (Travel Agents).
* Handle the day-to-day aspects of partner relationships, for assigned products and/or distribution channels, including review and distribution of pertinent partner materials & update appropriate communication vehicles in a timely manner.
* Act as a liaison between the Marketing department and assigned partners on travel marketing projects, for offline and/or online initiatives.
* Collaborate with vendor partners to select appropriate product offers for inclusion in all marketing materials based on achievement of sales targets, seasonality trends, economic environment, incremental revenue opportunities (e.g. overrides), etc.
* Review all assigned product marketing materials for accuracy.
* Ensure product creative offers are reviewed and provided to marketing/vendor within established timelines.
* Facilitate communications on product-specific details to the sales force (Travel Agents).
* Track results on sales, revenue, passengers and overrides for assigned products. Offer product-level reporting as requested by Product Manager for use as part of the revenue budgeting and forecasting process.
* Provide input on opportunities to improve product line results to achieve target performance to Product Manager.
* Provide support on product launches, including coordinating travel agent training and communicating updates to sales force.
* Coordinate local/regional support as needed for promotions, and/or partner relationship management.
* Work with sales force and assigned partners to resolve product related service issues. Handle resolution for product related service issues received through the Executive Offices. Identify product/destination gaps, research competition's product offerings and offer suggestions to enhance assigned product line(s) to management.
* Select and oversee group programs, as appropriate; evaluate group departures on an ongoing basis to maximize revenue opportunity and communicate to the sales force.
* Facilitate the review and execution of partner agreements, as appropriate. Maintain collateral inventory, as needed.
* Four-year college degree in travel, business management, marketing or equivalent combination of education and work experience strongly preferred.
* 2-3 years Travel Industry experience required.
* 1-3 years of experience in product management or marketing preferred.
* 1-2 years of experience in reporting/analytics desired.
* Strong organization, planning, and problem resolution skills required.
* Ability to deliver presentations to team and management required.
* Ability to represent club with vendor partners required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Superior interpersonal skills required as position works collaboratively with internal and external partners.
* Must be detailed oriented. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE