QC Reviewer - Commercial Inspector
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Quality Review Professional Independent Contractor
York Risk Services Groups Underwriting Support Division is looking for an experienced Quality Review Professional to perform quality review of survey reports submitted by our field representatives. This independent contractor position is responsible for assuring reports are in accordance with Yorks quality standards, and client specific requirements; to include the review of technical accuracy, applicable recommendations to improve risk, spelling/grammar, and overall content of the report.
This independent contractor position will work remotely from home. Candidates must be able to work independently, and must have a strong sense of self-motivation. Candidates must have their own computer, high-speed internet, and phone. We are looking for candidates who could be available Monday through Friday during business hours, and/or nights and/or weekends. Availability can be discussed with selected candidates.Required Skills
A minimum of three years experience as Quality Review Professional in loss control risk assessment; or minimum of five years experience as Field Consultant in loss control risk assessment.
Knowledgeable of Commercial Lines including:
- Property (Fire, Contents, All Risk)
- General Liability
- Garage Liability
- CAT (Flood, Wind, Earthquake)
- The ability to be efficient and thorough in the examination of the information provided in a report; to determine if that information satisfies internal policies and customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills; must have the ability to convey information effectively including exceptional writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Life Safety Codes, NFPA Codes
- Knowledge of ISO Construction Classes
- Solid computer skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Adobe, Internet Explorer and/or Google Chrome
Must have own email addressJob Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular